Here are a few of the top resources that we recommend based on our experience. We keep this page up to date with gear that we’ve tried out on the trail and with service providers that we have used ourselves.
Have a recommendation? Let us know about it!
Bearded Goat Trail Running Content
- News & Updates – Articles, videos, and more.
- 3M Cloth Medical Tape – Tons of uses and it’s the best nipple protection we’ve seen. Sticks on through long races and sweat and resists wear. It’s amazing and super cheap. Put some in your bathroom, car, backpack, everywhere.
- DC Rainmaker – Enough said
- AirBnb – We’ve had some great times meeting people and staying in new locations with AirBnB. For a smaller place like an apartment this is where we start.
- VRBO – “Vacation Rental By Owner”, we try to stay in a home or apartment when we travel. It’s usually nicer than a hotel with a kitchen and more space and you get to meet new people and see a new area – win/win!